Our immigration lawyers understand what family means.  We help unite your family by preparing family-based green card petitions for immediate relatives (e.g., spouses, parents, siblings, and children), K-1 Fiancé Visa petitions, and neutralization petitions.

Contact us for a free case evaluation.


Family-based petitions include those filed by U.S. citizens and permanent residents on behalf of their immediate relatives (e.g., spouses, parents, siblings, and children). If your immediate relative is a U.S. citizen, then you may be eligible to adjust your status in the United States. Once the paperwork is filed, you may immediately qualify for a work permit and travel permit. The work permit will allow you to obtain a social security card and a California I.D. or Driver’s License. The green card is usually given to you after your interview at the local immigration office. Please call for current processing times.

For other types of family-based green card petitions, including siblings of U.S. citizens, spouse of permanent residents, unmarried children over 21 years old, etc., please click here for current time frames.


Fiancé visas (K-1) are for U.S. citizens who wish to bring their fiancés to the United States to marry. Upon entry, the fiancé is given 90 days to marry. To qualify for a fiancé visa, you must have physically met the person you are marrying within the past two years. Sufficient evidence of the physical meeting is required. Fiancé visas can be issued in cases where the fiancé was denied a tourist visa or student visa. Please call for current time frames.


For those who have held a green card for at least 5 years (3 years for those married to U.S. citizens), you may be eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship. U.S. Citizenship allows you to travel on a U.S. passport and vote in upcoming elections. Please call to see if you qualify for citizenship.